Yes and no.

I will not state a COP figure, but you are a pretty good man on guesses ;-).
okay I'm being a bit mean, you are close to factual.

Is not my point proven? We have the cart before the horse so to speak? If
someone were to present a technology that would offer what we are talking
about and the device to utilize it is not currently available, are you under
the impression that it would not be swept under the carpet?

If someone were today to come forward with Hydrogen production (in quantity)
with a COP>1 it has no meaning, none at all, because big corp. and big
government will control the outcome. Yet, if some way was available to use
the Hydrogen NOW that could be packaged and shown, they could not stop it
(my dream at least). If a person could go to Home Depot, Grainger or Cat or
John Deer or anyone and get an off the shelf system to use the gas and see
the outcome, we have obtained a milestone in Human Evolution. But, I state
again that its not possible. So I guess you have your answer, COP>1 and
COP<3.75.

I know I'm of the MIB fear group, but I just can not think that giving the
key away to the palace years in advance will insure the contents will be
there when you are ready to move in and enjoy the comfort.

You ideas and assessments are correct, yet in Germany and the US Black Nodes
they are starting already to get wet under the arms.