The day after the levees were breached in New Orleans as a result of the
hurricane Katrina, we contacted FEMA-Dallas.
They were going to repair the pumps and pump polluted stormwater back into the
Gulf. We happened to have an order ready for a huge CSO basin ( Combined Sewage
Overflow) project for a construction job elsewhere.

We requested FEMA Dallas advised their people that we hade the equipment and
could reroute it to New Orleans for use in treating the storm water and under
no circumstances should they pump the untreated polluted water back into the
lake and river

Their response was... "why are you calling us, don't you know we are busy".

So much for the environment and global warming.. you guys fight it out.. we've
heard it all.

Richard