Howdy Michel,

A real old antique Mickey Mouse watch is valuable just like Disney stock is up up. This has little to do with the mysterious planet you made reference to... well.. err. except .. if you drink enough French wine it can get your head spinning like the planet you told us about. you may even get to believing you're one of those monkeys. There are sur'nuff people that patronize the Dime Box saloon that look and act like monkeys and they sur'nuff " evolved" from sum'tin..I guess what you wonder like we do..is.. where did they come from.. we think they came from New Orleans and you must think they 'evolved".. don't much matter cuz once they get on welfare they have more money to spend at the Dime Box.
Richard

Michel Jullian wrote,

.......evolution and Mickey Mouse watches...