Hey Jeff,
Yea !, They haven't even got warmed up yet. After religion- evolution somebody got started on global warming and next will be politics. Just shows you what a good education at one of our universities will buy. After all , if they don't teach you to hold your drinks at the Dime Box Saloon, it means our educational system has failed.

Too bad some missed a good report in NET that Steve wrote regarding attending the conference in India.

Richard

Jeff Fink wrote,
the contributors to this forum represent the most amazing dichotomy I have ever encountered