Thanks Esa,

Obviously Tesla never built one like the patent drawing or he would have wound
up with  clean breath and a nitric acid bath.
Richard

Esa posted.
DC PULSES. Nikola Tesla. Apparatus for Production of Ozone
http://rpmgt.org/588177.html

  Howdy Vorts,
  As some are aware, one of our companies build water treating and wastewater
disinfection chem feed inductors. We have depended on our industry to produce
the remainder of the systems including the chemicals for this purpose. We are
not chemists or physicists. We need systems that can produce quantities of "in
situ"ozone gas at a lower cost and safer methods.
  There are new "exotics" entering the nation's water supply that we believe
can be destroyed via ozone treatment but the existing processes for making
ozone are both expensive and troubling.

  There are  Vorts here that have an idea on the subject that may help our
industry.

  Richard