From: R C Macaulay
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Call for new Ozone process

Everybody in Germany moved to Texas in the 1820's and are still here and
speak German like a native. I live in Walhalla.. that's betrween Nechanitz
and Rutersville. nearby is Waldeck and Weimar.. across to road from New Ulm
and Dubina , which is down the road from Praha ( oops a Czech slipped in)
Not to worry, Shiner Texas has the beer plant...The first German settlement
in Texas was Industry Texas.near Blieberville and Cat Spring.. Dime Box was
a late bloomer town.
Richard