Jones Beene wrote:

--- Richard,

Tell us... the next act in the drama...

Well, it's no secret that if a mild thermo-chemical
reaction can pull this off (unaided) in a simple warm

Anyone ready to check-out Death Valley in the summer ?

There is definitely a method to your madness Jones. I have frequently speculated that pipelines could bring ocean water in. Death Valley is long on solar energy.

I've been reading a business plan involving trapping CO2 and incorporating it into various alcohols and plant oils which will be used as fuel. The process involves Fe and Cu salts. I've been unable to figure out how the process is supposed to work, but given the credentials of the principals, and the amount of venture capital requested, they clearly have one. FYI, they have a prototype reactor operating.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---