Hi Jones,

While there's lots of stuff on the internet about M. Nègre and his compressed
air car I don't seem to be able to find any reference to the phenomenon you
describe. Any links? While I've never met Ratan Tata, I deal with a couple of
his business associates in India and they assure me that he is a no bullshit
guy, and something of a visionary to boot. So you have to take it very
seriously if he's backing this car.

One thing I didn't see in the specs for the car is the potential for
regenerative braking that would be far more efficient than for an electric car
or a hybrid gasoline car.

M.