--- Michael

My comments about double phase-change and ZPE are a
secondary interpretation of "filtered" information
which is available online, not from only the company
but mostly accumulated from blogs and other
commentators; therefore it is unlikely that anyone
will find an authoritative reference for that same
conclusion... or should I say "more authoritative" ;-)

In fact, as mentioned, there is reason to believe that
the company (not Tata but MDI six months to a year
ago) has been complicit is spreading at least some
disinformation- probably for competitive reasons.

I am glad to hear your impression about Tata - since
at first they did seem to be a little flakey in their
public moves. The big question is - will they really
ship in August (in India at least)?

I mean why would any sane outfit want to buy Jaguar
and Land Rover, which are pretty much damaged goods,
despite their former glory days? Maybe they anticipate
using the good-name and reputation eventually, more so
than the present day products, which never seem to
fare very well in comparison with other autos in their
elevated price range. Buying a top name like Jaguar
does make some sense for future exports. Tata could
also use some help with styling and design that Jag
can provide.

If the Indian economy catches fire like in China, they
might actually have a greater number of affluent
buyers there in say 2020, than does the UK (but far
less as a percentage of total population).