Jones Beene wrote:

--- Michael My comments about double phase-change and ZPE are a secondary interpretation of "filtered" information
The amount of energy required to move a car 160 KM seems high, and the amount of energy in a tank of compressed air seems low.

I mean why would any sane outfit want to buy Jaguar and Land Rover, which are
pretty much damaged goods,

Their cars look good, IMHO, they just need some common sense engineering and low cost labor to make them a world beater.

If the Indian economy catches fire like in China, they

If they they had cars with good styling, that were cheap to operate, and reliable too, wow, what a business plan! Built with cheap labor, on top of that, look out GM, they'll be buying what left of you next.

Hi Jones,

While there's lots of stuff on the internet about M.
Nègre
additional

ambient heat being used - and that this could be the first commercial instance
of ZPE utilization. Time will tell, if the car really does ship next month.

Phase change I understand, but how does this relate to cohering the ZPE?

suicide bomber now - and the entire effort is ... well...that would be a larger
shock wave and then TaTa, Tata.

I would also give new meaning to economic warfare too, eh?

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---