Jones Beene wrote:

No one has suggested "arson" per se in this discussion.

By "arson" I meant the use of thermite or any other deliberate, controlled demolition materials installed in the building beforehand. Anything of this nature would be obvious to a trained fire inspector at the NYPD or anywhere else. It is inconceivable that such experts would not see that this is a controlled demolition.

Like it or not, Steve Jones is far better educated on this subject, and probably on almost every detail of LENR and almost every detail of physics than you are; and your hatred for him is kind of silly, if you want to know the truth.

He may be educated about LENR but his statements about it are outrageous nonsense. You can read some of his stuff at LENR-CANR.org. Educated or not, a person who claims that a measurement was taken every 6 minutes when in fact it was taken 20,000 per second is wrong. Anyone who claims that recombination can "explain" excess heat in a closed cell is either grossly ignorant or he is trying to deceive the public -- take you pick. Since Jones is well aware the facts, he is either lying through his teeth or he is crazy. I can't tell which, but I can tell you that he is unreliable and prone to making things up and concocting fake data in his lab.

I do not hate him, although I gather he despises me. I do not trust him. I consider him a notorious liar and a flake. I would not trust his assertions about 9/11 or any other subject unless they are backed up by experts such as the people at Controlled Demolition, Inc. and the NYFD, and his assertions are NOT backed up by these experts.

He did make a wrong call on that subject (cold fusion) IMHO, but in that regard so have 90% of all trained PhDs in nuclear physics.

The situation of the 90% of "trained PhDs" is completely different from Jones. They know nothing about cold fusion. They are merely parroting what they read in Wikipedia or the Washington Post. Jones has heard the facts firsthand from cold fusion researchers. He spent hours attending lectures. After Jones claimed that the sampling occurred every six minutes, Fleischmann in person show him data with a sampling rate of 20,000 times a second. I was present when this happened. But Jones has continued to claim it was six minutes. Also, I doubt you will find any other "trained PhD" who claims that recombination causes spurious heat in a closed cell.

Get used to it. It does not mean in any remote way that he is wrong on this.

There is not a single reason to believe he might be right. Every expert in the world has examined the data closely and not a single one agrees with him -- or you.

... the stacks of photos ARE there, even NIST does not question that - but they only show one thing: that there was molten metal. NIST chose to ignore that and chose to ignore the themite as a possibly reason for it.

You mean NIST and the NYFD and every other fire department and safety agency on earth has chosen to ignore that. No doubt they are all part of a grand conspiracy. Get used to it.