Howdy Mike,
A concise summary of a thread that has gone past it appointed importance.
The bartender at the Dime Box Saloon keeps saying.. "showing beats telling".
Over in San Antonio where Jim Bowie made a name for himself selling "genuine imitation artificial real goldmine maps" there used to be a company named " Guaranteed 90 day Battery Company". Their scientist claimed the had invented a battery that lasted exactly 91 days. Yes, I know we are not supposed to discourage innovative research... but.. does anyone know if Mills has any kinfolks in San Antonio?
Richard

Mike Carroll wrote,
What remains is the path of discovery and a
body of experimetal evidence including the 'solid fuel'. Experiment trumps
theory every time.