In the same msg, Ed also writes:

>> This fact is not based on speculation, assumptions, or theory.
>> This is a simple fact of nature that is well understood.

As Sherlock once said, "you see Watson, but you do not observe".
I have to wonder that if you came across something that contradicted a 'simple
fact of nature',
would you be able to observe it?

It's just a 'gut feeling', but I sense that all of science has been developed
with observations of
particles and/or energy (what ever those things really are) in their
incoherent, non-resonant
interactions; the bulk properties and interactions.  When you have a large
number of oscillators, of
differing non-resonant frequencies, in a somewhat confined area, you have the
'standard model'.
When conditions are such that a small number of those oscillators, in a local
area, somehow all come
into resonance (sub/super harmonic relation), then throw the standard model out
the freaking window
-- shit hits the fan -- duck and cover -- can you say 'anomalous' -- oh dam, I
must have done
something wrong, those numbers just don't make sense! :-) It's so easy to
dismiss it as 'error' when
you've been conditioned to know what to expect...

I remember reading somewhere, "The properties of the ultra pure are, in many
cases, quite different
from those of just the pure."  Nature does not reveal her innermost secrets
easily... And I will
add, "and only when VERY specific conditions are met".

-Mark

Checked by AVG.
PM