Seriously about the ice...

Could not a form of regenerative braking be achieved?

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 October 2008 20:42
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Tata Motors - full of compressed air!

I would like to suggest that we no longer refer to the infernal
combustion engine as an ICE.  Water ice is such a marvelous and
beautiful material and is degraded by the acronym.  I believe it would
be more appropriate to refer to the combustion engine as an IC engine.
 "Icky" better describes the device and its byproducts.

Regards,

Terry