Hello again, Thomas,

> BTW Steve, I happened upon this Utube video. I assume that you will
> agree with most of what Mr. Dean has to say. The bottom line is that:
> there's no evidence that they (Space Brothers), are from anywhere other
> than this solar system, that there is more than one species, or that
> they're other than a malevolent carnivorous race. You can make a good
> case that the Oligarchy is working with them. Bob mentions that
> Fundamentalist Christians agree with much of what he says, which is why
> I'm posting this link.
>
> With that said, I sent this to Pat Bailey. An interesting series of
> three interviews. Bob Dean has a non Christian world view, which has to
> be considered, but I think that he is telling the truth as he sees it.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI9fS8Y-fww&feature=related

Oh, THAT Bob Dean. Yes, I've heard of him. Many times. (Must have been
a senior moment.)

Bob Dean obviously has an interesting story to tell. I do not feel it
appropriate of me to cast judgment pro or con or evaluate the veracity
of his claims particularly since I've never met him personally. I do
however agree with you on the point that Bob is likely "...telling the
truth as he sees it." ...and yes his "views" should be considered with
all the rest of the POVs.

Thomas, it seems to me that you're pretty sure you know what's going
in the heavenly firmaments above our terrestrial skies. That always
amazes me since I've been pondering this conundrum starting way back
when I was just fourteen, more than four decades ago, and I still
don't have a conclusive answer.

If I were an extraterrestrial and I was interested in visiting Earth
for the purpose of cultural exchanges and other what-nots it would
sadden me to know that it would be unadvisable for me to meet you in
person. For one thing, it would be difficult carrying on an equitable
conversation with someone who may be wondering if I was looking at him
as nothing more than a drumstick - dark meat.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks