Harry Veeder wrote:

WHAT’S NEW   Robert L. Park   Friday, 24 Apr 09   Washington, DC
Parksie pontificated, or should I say bloviated.

1. COLD FUSION: PLEASE, MAY I HAVE A CUP OF TEA?

Energetics Technology, according to 60 Min correspondent Scott Pelley. An APS statement issued Wed. says this is totally false, and the APS does not endorse the cold fusion claims on 60 Min. (Aside: This morning I thought I should watch the video on the 60 Min web site one more time. Drat! CBS took it off. No matter, there’s a full transcript. Uh oh! The part where CBS says the APS picked Rob Duncan to look into the ET SuperWave is gone. CBS can change history? My God, time travel! Now that is powerful.)

I think it's obvious that the endorsement of the APS is not in the same league as heating water, which is what SWF proposes to do. True to form, Parksie attaches more significance to the former rather than the latter, why am I not surprised?

THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND.
Opinions are the author's and not necessarily shared by the
University of Maryland, but they should be.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---