----- Original Message -----
From: William Beaty <bi...@eskimo.com>
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009 10:30 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:grok is removed temporarily

> On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, William Beaty wrote:
>
> > To resubscribe, I require that he apologize for his off-topic
> postings,> reveal his identity, and promise to eliminate all
> political commentary.
>
> Grok said no thanks, to the above.

I am not sure why he should apologize for his off-topic postings,
since the occasional off topic postings are permitted as long they
include the label 'Off-Topic' or 'OT' in the header.

If you expect him to reveal his true identity then that should be
written in the rules.

If the political commentary incorporates *personal* insults, instead of
responding in kind or challenging the commentary, the insult should
first be pointed out to the moderator.
Harry