From: Edmund Storms [mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 12:44 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Abduction Paradigm

Hi Fran,

If you want to explain a phenomenon, you need to be aware of all the
evidence, not just that which fits a model.  Physical evidence has
been found, a few UFO have been shot down, and they are seen for long
periods of time by many people including by radar.  People have even
been taken into the crafts.  While aliens are clearly using phenomenon
we do not yet understand, nothing that has been reported requires an
explanation such as you suggest.  In fact, an organized group of
people exists who hold regular conferences in an effort to arrive at
an understanding based on the evidence, not imagination.   You can
probably find out about this effort on the internet if you are
interested.  I don't have time right now to track down the sources.

Ed