Dr. Mitchell Swartz wrote:

> At 06:58 PM 9/30/2009, Jed Rothwell wrote:
>
>> Rothwell; "Anyway, say what you like, but don't try your little tricks
>> on me, in public or in private. And if you sincerely want your papers
>> uploaded at LENR-CANR (as if!), you know the drill and you know why I
>> insist on it. Everyone else now knows. You have to:
>> 1. Upload your papers to your own damn web site.
>> 2. Give me explicit, public permission to copy them.
>> If I see you have erased them from your site I will erase them from
>> LENR-CANR faster than you can say knife, so don't try that cute little
>> trick either. Anyway, it'll never happen. You will never publish
>> anything on line, and now everyone knows why. Game over for you.
>> You'll have to find some other way to intimidate people.
>> - Jed"
>

> Clever rouse. Complicated. But already exposed as hype.
> Beside, I only care about the science and engineering.
>
>    Actually, probably the two most important papers which
> show Rothwell's errors (which result from his disdain for
> calibration) are
> 1.  Swartz, M, "Potential for Positional Variation in Flow
> Calorimetric Systems", Journal of New Energy, 1, 126-130 (1996)
> and
> 2. Swartz, M, "Improved Calculations Involving Energy Release
> Using a Buoyancy Transport Correction", Journal of New Energy,
> 1, 3, 219-221 (1996)
>
> But, despite Jed's twisting of this (and I did not think
> it was possible to twist anything such as he has here)
>
>  "POTENTIAL FOR POSITIONAL VARIATION IN FLOW CALORIMETRIC SYSTEMS"
> has been at the web site since 1996.
> The url is http://world.std.com/~mica/posvar.html

Yes, it's there all right, along with a copyright notice at the bottom
of the page.

Jed also asked for permission to be given in public for him to upload it.

Dr. Swartz doesn't seem to have provided that.

> Is paper 1 on the LENR-CANR web site?
>
> Not there.
>
> Why?

Perhaps because he doesn't have written permission to upload it?

Why not grant him permission, in a post to Vortex, and see what he does?

Wouldn't that be an interesting experiment?