At 08:51 PM 9/30/2009, "Stephen A. Lawrence" <sa...@pobox.com>  wrote:
Perhaps because he doesn't have written permission to upload it?
Why not grant him permission, in a post to Vortex, and see what he does?
Wouldn't that be an interesting experiment?

 For those interested, I have been working with Dr. Brian Josephson
many months, as an experiment, sending some of the papers by
email to Jed, cc to Brian.

  The fact is: Brian and the others received them.
 Brian encouraged Jed to put them up on his site, but Jed insisted
he edit them. Thereafter, Jed always found a "problem".

   I have posted my papers repeated to vortex and CMNS and anyone
who has requested them. Many times.

 The disingenuity of Rothwell that they have been withheld for any of
Rothwell's fabricated convoluted reasons is brazen, and obviously
laughable.

    Dr. Mitchell Swartz