Dr. Mitchell Swartz wrote:

 "POTENTIAL FOR POSITIONAL VARIATION IN FLOW CALORIMETRIC SYSTEMS"
> has been at the web site since 1996.
> The url is
> http://world.std.com/~mica/posvar.html<http://world.std.com/%7Emica/posvar.html>
>
> Is paper 1 on the LENR-CANR web site?

Nope. Obviously I don't keep close track of your website. I wasn't aware it
was uploaded, and you have never given me permission to upload or copy this
or anything else. Anytime I even asked you threatened to sue me, so I
stopped asking years ago.

You went ballistic right here in Vortex when I uploaded an abstract, for
crying out loud. Everyone knows you do this kind of thing, although they
didn't know you played the "settle of court" game to intimidate, silence and
fleece anyone who crosses you or criticizes you. I have heard from other
people you did that to. Gene told me don't ask you for permission, never
quote you, and and don't respond to your threats. I did as he suggested all
these years, out of respect for him, but today I got fed up seeing you play
me and make me look like a fool, so I decided to tell people what's been
going on.

By the way, this "positional variation" hypothesis is damn nonsense, as I
and others pointed out here. Complete garbage, similar to the Jones
recombination hypothesis. However, I would upload it to LENR-CANR if you
gave permission. Why not? We have lots of garbage. That's a good thing,
really. It lets readers see who is right and who is talking all out their
heads.

Anyway, you are in a hole and I suggest you stop digging it deeper.