On Dec 11, 2009, at 6:29 AM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
TSC would be neutrally charged, because it includes the electrons -- Heffner note! -- and so it could fuse with Other Stuff, occasionally.

I say nonsense to the above because electrons in a nucleus are not part of Takahashi's concept. In fact, he strongly argues against any such possibility.

If you are talking about just plain old atomic hydrogen, for which there is little evidence it spontaneously fuses, I recommend looking into lattice sizes and the size of atomic hydrogen and molecular hydrogen to see just how well 4 hydrogen atoms fit into a tetrahedral space. Fitting just an H2 molecule into a tetrahedral space requires significant lattice expansion.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/