iPoni sent dis message. Esa Ruoho wrote it.

On 14 Jan 2010, at 06:07, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

At 05:45 PM 1/13/2010, Terry Blanton ." He claims that the energy output is greater than the input, but he says that again and again without showing a measurement of this. "Next week," he says.

So, Abd, do you even know what happens next week? They open it up for visitors to come and measure it themselves. If they (steorn) had measured it this or that way, the skeptics would have wanted it a third way. If they did that, then a fourth and fifth way. If those, then the equipment wasn't to be trusted, and so on. It never ends. I think they're doing a good thing, allowing visitors to measure it their way with their own devices, nobody is going to believe steorn's way even if they filmed themselves walking into a shop buying a meter and unwrapping it in front of the Orbo and cameras, skeptics would still believe they're scamming, somehow. If THEY come with their OWN precious devices and measure it THEMSELVES and then think that their own device was magically tampered with, well, then I guess you have a special breed of skeptic that don't believe their own equipment or eyes, which would be pretty amazing. I know some of the headcases on steornforum and villageofthebanned could even justify and rant about that too, but don't you think it'd be a bit ludicrous?

Next week is less than five days from now.