At 03:11 AM 1/14/2010, Esa Ruoho wrote:
On 14 Jan 2010, at 06:07, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <<mailto:a...@lomaxdesign.com>a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

<http://www.youtube.com/user/SteornOfficial#p/u/0/bzcZDr1AcEU>http://www.youtube.com/user/SteornOfficial#p/u/0/bzcZDr1AcEU

The set of videos is too long for me to watch now. But my immediate impression.

Tl;dw is a great way to go. I give you a WTG for this one, possibly followed by a few other acronyms, which I dislike, such as "LOL" and "OMG".... Even I had the time to watch the live presentation, and I can't finish most documentaries or even a song.

The writer here violated his own principles by responding to a message he did not read. If he'd read all the way through, he'd have seen that I did, in the end, watch the whole damn thing. Ah, I've been involved in on-line "debate" since about 1986 or so, with the W.E.L.L. Just to explain some stuff to those who might be watching. I certainly don't intend to continue this thread. As I read from another today, "I concede the last word, in advance." He who laughs last laughs best, and it's impossible to actually laugh on-line, LOL isn't laughing, and about half the time the person didn't actually laugh but is simply attempting to deride, or, at least, it's impossible to laugh last, what is on-line can't cover it. I'll be laughing, I expect and have reason to hope, after I'm dead.

So whatever you are doing, be sure to have fun. You'll probably do less damage if you remember this.