2010/3/21 Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>:
> Merci beaucoup, Michel...
> My interest is in technology and this resurrection or rejuvenation of the
> Piantelli system
> is the first really interesting event after many years. It is a great
> mystery what has happened between 1994 and 2008, it is crucial to know when
> (and how) was total  reproducibility achieved. Piantelli who is the Father
> of this system advices for a careful, stepwise scale up- due to serious
> risks as sudden uncontrolable heat release and radiation. The system is in a
> pre-commercial phase and has a very promising future.

So you believe the claims? On what grounds? And why isn't Piantelli involved?

> Patents are interesting bu their reliabilty is low (to quote myself "the
> study of patents give you the mythology NOT the history of a process" For
> products it is better. The value of a patent without a critical know-how
> feature is low.
> I would not bother much with good English papers either, I think the setup
> is already described in the very first Piantelli- Focardi- Habel paper. In
> the Focardi Rossi paperthe results- if true are esential.
> Without the secret ingredient, recipe, surface treatment or magic spell it
> will be quite  difficult to perform any independent validation. With or
> without Scott's Wundercalorimeter.
> Metrologomania- obsession with very sensitive measurement has disfocussed
> the research in the field. A means became an aim.

It's nice to have cool headed persons like Scott Little in the field.
Again, I don't understand the rationale for not having one's claims
confirmed by them for free, the MOAC offer has been open for 5 years
now! The "my calorimeter is as good as theirs" reason invoked by Ed
and Jed is of course not receivable, it simply amounts to saying "I
don't want to have my excess heat claim to be independently
confirmed". Proprietary secrets one doesn't want to divulge? Simply
make the cell a black box which can produce controllable or at least
non constant excess heat. Anyone can think of a good reason not to
take up the Earthtech offer?

> There is only one proof- a commercial heater and a firts factory of such
> heaters leading to a new branch of industry. We have waited 21 years for
> this, and as our Italian friends would say: Basta! I hope you will agree too
> cousin Jed, and this will be our line of thinking and action.

I agree a commercial heater would be an indisputable proof, even a
prototype would do, but in what way is this a line of action? Is
anyone on the verge of producing one?

Michel