Hi,
[snip]
>The assumption underneath this is a strange one, it is that the
>reaction, if it exists, must be "d-d fusion." Since there are no
>neutrons, no He-3, and, with helium, no gamma rays, *therefore* the
>results must be in error.
>
>Of course, there is an alternate conclusion, just as logical:
>"Therefore this is not d-d fusion."

There is a third possibility. It is DD fusion, but the normal path is not
followed. There are at least three theories that would make this possible.

1) Takahashi
2) Mine - the energy is carried away from the reaction by a fast electron (IC).
3) Horace's - which I don't quite understand.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html