-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

> I'm not sure why you have this fascination with 6.08 eV?

Robin, this is probably the most important point of all, in the hypothesis;
but the value is 6.8 not 6.08.

The "epo field" in a word *is* the "aether", as I read Hotson and others. It
is the most important field in the universe, but it is extra-dimensional to
us, unlike the others. When 'unification' is finally accomplished, it will
be via the epo field.

It is a stable lattice, consisting of matter and antimatter, i.e. basic
charge particle: electrons and positrons, which only inter-react with our
3-space in certain geometries that offer a dimensional gateway at the
interface. For example, the Casimir geometry and FRET.

This has been called the EPOLA (Electron-POsitron-LAttice) by Menahem
Simhony - from his version of Dirac, similar to Hotson's:

http://www.epola.co.uk/introduction/precis/precis.htm

The aether lattice has no residual charge bias effect, yet can account for
the totality of zero point energy (ZPE) effects by means of its own
dynamics, and might well account for the 'missing' dark matter and dark
energy of the Universe, the 90% which we do not see. Because it is not in
our 3-space, but can interact on the fringes, it can be useful to us - once
we understand the influence of dimensionality, and it is probably the basis
of all energy anomalies, including LENR.

By far the most important energy value in the universe, especially for
finding alternatives to what we do see, would therefore be the binding
energy of this 'molecule' - 6.8 eV. You might even go so far as to call it
the available power quotient of aether.

Jones