Jed,

You are overlooking helium as being supplied by alpha emission from Pd,
instead of from fusion.

This has been the W&L stance - yes, there is helium but it comes from alpha
emission following a beta decay of other weak force interaction.

That was my reason for re-presenting the Forsley presentation from
Mizzou/2009 yesterday.

He finds numerous channels for fusion, and by implication, there are
numerous possible nuclear reactions other than fusion, all at the same time.
All in the same experiment.

This flies in the face of Ockham, but Forsley is entirely correct IMO, even
if he did not go as far as he could at that time.

This field cannot be simplified into an either/or situation.

Ockham has no place in this field - LENR it is inherently complex.

Krivit and his sponsors are half-right (but half-wrong), as is anyone who
says that LENR is pure fusion and nothing else.

There are clearly both weak-force reactions, and multi-channel fusion going
on, at the same time, and in the same experiment.

Forsley nailed it in 2009. End of debate for me (and also for many others
who are a lot better qualified).

This is a growing consensus on this.

Jones