Still got that "reply to" thing, SVJ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:RE: [Vo]:Dr. Mills will present “Thermally
Reversible Hydrino Catalyst Systems as a New Power Source”
To: s...@orionworks.com

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 8:53 PM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson
<s...@orionworks.com> wrote:

> Or am I mistaken on any of these personal speculations.

I'm sure you are right on; although, schedule changes might relate to
current events.

RIght on, right arm, Move On (Michelle really stoked traffic in Atlanta).

Somebody needs to listen to Nike and just do it.

Me, I'm hoping for an October surprise from anyone.  Hey, did you see
that Saudi Arabia is overstating their oil reserves by 40%?  Now, who
is behind that?  Surely not Chavez.