Sorry about that, Terry,

I appear to have an extra phantom eMail account linked to vortex-l account.
I don't know what the additional eMail address might be named, but I think
it might be linked to my official address of "orionwo...@charter.net". I'm
trying to contact my website provider in the hope that they can give me my
web email address. It would be different than my official
orionwo...@charter.net accont. I never use the web email address, but I
suspect that I might have many years ago subscribed vortex-l through an
obscure webmail email address - and then forgot about it. If I can just find
the damned orphan and kill it!

I'm currently getting duplicate eMail vortex addresses for every post. When
I unsubscribe via through orionwo...@charter.net I get nothing. But when I
resubscribe again I start getting duplicate vortex-l email addresses once
again. WTF!

I suspect an obscure phantom email is lurking about somewhere.

Grumble.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com