This is really strange. I'm replying to my second post. In my previous post
the reply-to said "s...@orionworks.com" so, I manually inserted the vortex-l
mailing list. When it returned via vortex-l,  I noticed that the reply
address now seems to be pointing correctly to vortex-l. Why the difference?

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks