oh it is not surprising that they are claiming copper is produced, since even
on
the standard peoridic table nickel and copper are neighbors.

Stellar fusion can account for the lighter elements up to and including iron,
but how the heavier elements arose is not so clear. Indeed, most of the heavier
elements might be produced by cold fusion
processes.

Cold fusion may be occurring all around us and in us.

Harry