-----Original Message-----
From: SHIRAKAWA Akira

On 2011-04-16 01:36, Jones Beene wrote:
> Yes. Do not delete this ! It is important.
>
> Add this one to the growing 'contradictions' list, because I am sure that
at
> one time he said he can operate the device for a period of time with no
> electrical input.
>
> How can it then be possible to shut down automatically with no current
> unless you flush with N ?  ... and Terry is correct: the tank is labeled
as
> nitrogen. Surely he is not so careless (miserly) as to fill this tank with
> H2 to cut cost ?

By shutting down hydrogen supply, as Focardi said in his latest
interview. After hydrogen pressure decreases by a certain amount the
reactor supposedly stops working by itself.

P.S.: By the way, did my other email containing a long list of questions
and answers by Rossi reach the group?

Cheers,
S.A.