Wow. I can see that science is a completely new field for you.

Your take on this paper is bizarre and so removed from reality that I have
to ask - what is your real profession?

This report is about magic numbers, which are tendencies. There is
absolutely nothing in this that supports this brain-dead idea of uniformity
in isotopes in cosmology. Sure, there are tendencies but they as so weak
that order-of-magnitude differences are the norm - not the exception.

Geeze . we used to be able to have intelligent discussions here.

Jones

From: Axil

Here is the theory that you are rejecting laid out in detail from Miley

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/STAFF/VISITING_FELLOWS
<http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/STAFF/VISITING_FELLOWS&PROFESSORS/pdf/MagicQuar
kTucson1.pdf> &PROFESSORS/pdf/MagicQuarkTucson1.pdf

"Boltzmann Equilibrium of Endothermic Heavy Nuclear Synthesis in the
Universe and a Quark Relation to the Magic Numbers "

It is not Axil's theory, but one produced by Mille that I think most fits
the facts.