Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> So I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.  I
> presume nyteknik will report on it ....

You are expecting something to happen tomorrow? I don't get it. Rossi just
said there will be no more public tests. Then again he said something about
better calorimetry soon, didn't he. He certainly says a lot contradictory
stuff.

I hope there is something tomorrow.

He also said this, which I find exasperating:

   - Andrea Rossi
   April 20th, 2011 at 4:50
PM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=473&cpage=4#comment-34113>

   Dear James Bowery:
   Time spent with that kind of Universities is gold. The more, the better:
   there is really to learn.
   Warm Regards,
   A.R.
   - James Bowery <http://jimbowery.blogspost.com/>
   April 20th, 2011 at 4:45
PM<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=473&cpage=4#comment-34112>

   Mr. Rossi,

   What sort of investment of your time is required for the Universities of
   Uppsala and Stockholm to test the existing E-CAT prototypes in their
   facilities?

   Sincerely,

   James Bowery

   ME:

   Okay, Andrea, if the universities are so great, why are you concentrating
   on the damned 1 MW reactor? Forget it! Give small ones to the universities
   instead. I suppose he made some sort of contractual agreement to supply this
   1 MW reactor, but any contract can be modified. Modifying this would surely
   benefit both parties. I cannot understand the high priority of the 1 MW
   reactor.

   Maybe I should send him that message, verbatim. Sigh . . . Not much
   point. I have told him that many times in the past, to no avail.