Harry Veeder <hlvee...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In another post you said Levi will soon get to see inside the cell.
> I didn't think Rossi would let anyone (except those involved in the
> manufacturing?)see
> inside a cell until his patent was granted. Does this mean he expects his
> patent
> will
> be granted soon?

He said he hopes to get a patent at about the time of the 1 MW reactor
roll-out, which is October. He and Levi both said that Levi will look inside
the cell sooner than that. I do not know the schedule. I suppose Levi signed
a non-disclosure agreement.

I think they want to run the cell for a long time before opening it, for
obvious reasons.