Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Ø  but if it turns out the copper has natural isotopes and yet it is a
> transmutation product . . . that will be a fact, and you will be wrong.
>

> Riiiiight … and if frogs grow wings they will not bump their butts on every
> leap.
>

> Do you realize how silly you are sounding on every incremental try - with
> this nonsense?

I know how improbable this is. I know it just as well as you do. So do E&K.
However, unlike you, we will wait to see what the data reveals. No matter
how improbable it may seem, it cannot be 100% ruled out by theory, only by
experiment. You say that's nonsense but people such as Kullander and I call
it science. We are not idiots or senile; we just have a different world-view
than you do. I do not understand why this upsets you so much, or why you
call people names because of it.