From: Jed Rothwell

Do you realize how silly you are sounding on every incremental try - with
this nonsense?

*  I know how improbable this is. I know it just as well as you do. So do
E&K. However, unlike you, we will wait to see what the data reveals. No
matter how improbable it may seem, it cannot be 100% ruled out by theory,
only by experiment. You say that's nonsense but people such as Kullander and
I call it science.

If that were true, then why did no Kullander say up front, "yes I know that
copper can migrate easily, that the patent clearly states "nickel in a
copper tube" and that we found the isotope distribution was completely
natural"  <insert Jon Stewart sly grin >

. and the great Dr Kullander continues: "yet even so, we decided to issue
the headline that this proves a nuclear source for the reaction - for the
reason that we want this be true, and lacking real proof, we kinda threw it
in there.."

*  we are not idiots or senile; we just have a different world-view than you
do.

On that point we are in full agreement.

Jones