The reason is, in my opinion, that is very difficult to achieve
a CONTINUOUS generation of energy- see my paper
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/04/questions-preparing-swot-analysis-of-ni.html
what
conditions are necessary for a new source of energy.

But I think this year (good for new energy, it seems) Randy will be on the
market with his CIHT technology.
His theory is OK, verified by experiment. Technology is more difficult than
scientific experiments.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck