1- as far I know Ni is not a reactant in the Catalyst Induced hydrino
Transition Process.
In judging Mills reaction to the E-cat we have to consider how busy is he
now- and that in this stage he has to solve many engineering
not scientific problems. The proof is in the...CIHT, it works this year  OK,
delay -= problems.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck