There is an aspect to Rossi's e-cat thermal generation process that
remains fuzzy to me. It's my understanding that Rossi has to push the
temperature of his e-Cat cores up into the neighborhood of 500C via an
external heating process before the mysterious Rossi thermal reaction
takes over.

That said, what I'm not clear on is:

To get any useful (internal) energy out of Rossi's e-cats wouldn't the
internal temperature of the core have to then increase to something
significantly higher than the initial 500 C, like say perhaps 700 C,
in order to effectively extract the difference between the continuous
amount of input energy being consumed (Input heat) versus the actual
amount of heat being generated internally (output heat)?

Perhaps I've misunderstood a fundamental aspect concerning how excess
energy is supposed to be extracted from Rossi's e-cats. Is it rather
the situation where once 500 C is reached (by external means) and the
reaction is initiated external heating can be reduced significantly
because the internal reaction then becomes self-generating AT 500 C or
possibly at lower temperatures as well? If that is the case, how far
down can the core temperature be reduced before the mysterious
self-generation reaction process is quenched?

I hope I have been clear enough on these points.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks