>From Axel

> If you need an exact number, the start temperature is not
> that high.  In the Sweden test, the water temperature was
> pushed up to 60C by the external heater before the reaction
> became gainful.
>
> The internal heater was also in action. So my guess is that
> the temperature of the hydrogen envelope was above 100C but
> hot much above it.

Axel,

So far you are you are the only individual within the Vort Collective who
has come close to answering what I thought was a very simple question. You
offered up a speculated lower limit temperature value! Thank you for your
input! :-)

To clarify, this thread was not trying to elicit discussion pertaining to
what kinds of theoretical mechanisms might be involved in generating Rossi's
e-Cat heat. I was simply trying to get a ball-park thermal range for which
the Rossi "chain" reaction is speculated to operate within. I'm puzzled that
few on this list seem capable of (or perhaps willing to) answer this
question.

In my original question I asked: If the Rossi reaction can be sustained
below 400 C, by how much below 400 C. Axel, you mention (according to the
Sweden tests) the reaction might be sustainable as low as 60 - 100 C. That
sounds incredibly low to me! Anybody disagree? Just wondering.

Can anyone offer up reasons as to why in order to initiate the Rossi
reaction the temperature has to at first be increased (via external means)
up to around 400 C. But then, once the reaction has been initiated,
sustainable thermal temperature values can then be reduced significantly -
possibly down to 60 C - 100 C. The physics behind such a significant
reduction in temperature values where the Rossi reaction is alleged to
remain sustainable strikes me as being somewhat hard to believe.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com