If you need an exact number, the start temperature is not that high.  In the
Sweden test, the water temperature was pushed up to 60C by the external
heater before the reaction became gainful.

The internal heater was also in action. So my guess is that the temperature
of the hydrogen envelope was above 100C but hot much above it.