Jones Beene wrote:If there is one report that everyone interested in Rossi/E-Cat should read,
it is the 1994 final Thermacore report to DARPA. "Final Report, SBIR Phase
I, Nascent Hydrogen: An Energy Source."

Unfortunately it is not on the Web anymore, nor even on LENR/CANR, it seems
- although we talked about in 2009 and it appeared that Jed Rothwell was
going to put it up.

I forgot all about it. I think I asked permission and never got a response.

It is an unclassified government report. I guess I don't need permission. The document is in bad shape but I can run it through Pdf Converter and add an OCR layer. Might as well.