On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 2:30 PM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <
svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"As a matter of principal, hiding behind a pseudo name is not regarded in
high esteem

within this group list, particularly when the poster posts copious

quantities of lengthy exposes that show a highly selective agenda:"

The agenda is not selected by me. With a regrettable exception or two (one
in a rather orthogonal thread on perpendicular fields), I have only
*responded* to threads with my name on them, in which my posts from
elsewhere were brought here for dissection.