Here is some of the information from the forum gathered into a single
document:

http://ecatreport.com/hyperion/defkalions-hyperion-unit-equipped-with-gsm

It says, for example:

*Question*: What is the maximum temperature of steam that can be produced
using Hyperion?
*Answer: In a Hyperion/external heat exchanger system, the maximum
temperature we can get for the steam at the heat exchanger output is 414C.*

. . . Every Hyperion unit is equipped with a GSM [European cell phone]
communication, reporting performance and alarms to a main support computer.
We think that we will know long before you will notice through Hyperion’s
display message the need to send you a recharged unit to replace the “empty”
one.

You can see this is far ahead of what Rossi has demonstrated.

I am pretty sure GSM is a European cell phone protocol.