On Jul 28, 2011 6:07 PM, "Peter Gluck" <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, better and even simpler- but from some reasons (temperature
difference, control) Rossi prefers steam.

For me Rossi's choice does make perfect sense, because purpose of these
steam generators is not to produce warm water, but steam for industrial
applications. Therefore it is important to understand that E-Cat's are not
designed to make scientific measurements, but to produce steam for practical
solutions. Rossi has demonstrated commercially ready prototype and also he
has shown how to make the scale up.

And also it is good to remember that Rossi does not have any motivation to
demonstrate unambigiously E-Cat before they are ready to enter the market.
We shall see. Defkalion is supposed to start building factory in August.
Therefore if someone goes late summer visit to Greek, this would be good
tourist attraction site. If there is real factory construction work on
going, this will reduce greatly the probabilty for hoax.

—Jouni