“Ps. However, I will condemn Mills crack pot theory as false, because

he is explaining cold fusion effect by dark matter. This is very

feeble argument, because there is no such thing as dark matter or at

least, we do not have any evidence that supports that hypothesis!

http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/ArticleLanding/2004/CP/b400402g

Leif Holmlid :  <snip>Rydberg Matter has recently been proposed to be part
of the dark matter in the Universe, to be the source of the so called UIR
emission bands from interstellar space and to give rise to the Faraday
rotation in intergalactic space.<snip>

Mills crack pot theory may be correct.