At 10:38 AM 8/10/2011, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Mark Iverson wrote:

1) In Galantini's report, it is clear that he was looking at several different sensors. 2) I seriously doubt that the RH sensor would physically fit in the opening where the outlet
temperature sensor is located.

It fits in a different port. You can see it in some of the photos.

3) Thus, you are very likely mistaken when you state that he is removing the temperature sensor to
determine if it is dry.

He said he did this. Abd thinks removing it would wipe it dry, but the probes I have seen are tapered, with the plug that seals it shut being the widest part, so I do not think this would be a problem.

He didn't say which probe he used.

Did Galantini remove the outlet hose in order to make the RH measurements?
No, he fit the probe into a port in the hose.

In the hose? You sure?

In the hose, if there is overflow water, it would be atomized, my theory. There would be, near the E-cat, no coagulated liquid water, even if steam qualtiy is quite low, perhaps as low as 5%.