To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Multiplying entities: why would Rossi fake some tests when others are indisputably real?

Jouni Valkonen wrote:

I guess, you missed my point. When Galantini observed ictu oculi, the
E-Cat was not yet overflowing, because it may take several tens of
minutes if not hours before water level rises enough to start
overflowing . .

Ah. I see what you mean. However, he says he checked several times. So we can be sure that during the times he did check, it was not overflowing. It was also producing excess heat during those times. So if it produces real excess heat when it is not overflowing, there is no reason to think it would not produce heat even if it did, later, overflow, or during a flowing water test.

I do not think it overflows, but even if it does, that does not preclude real heat. I suppose it would reduce the amount of heat, as Abd says. It would also prevent steam from coming out of the end of the hose, as Storms says. Therefore I doubt it is happening.